CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

We're Going To England!!!


We did it! We bought tickets so that we can pick up DJ from his mission! I'm so excited, I've never been to England. We plan to go a week before he is released, and then spend a week with him, doing whatever he would like to do. I am excited for the site seeing, but just as happy to see DJ in action. This is something that we only have one chance to do, so we are doing it. We've got tickets on the same plane as him, and we will be home on June 18th. Woo hoo!

6 comments:

Cicely said...

Right then, love.

Mrs. Grigg said...

Let me know if you want some suggestions on where to visit! I'm way excited for you, both for going to London and for picking up DJ. Super awesome!

Emily N said...

That is going to be pretty freaking awesome!!!! You guys will have SO much fun. Deej is so great- I wonder if he'll be weird...from the sound of it, he'll have a bit of an accent. What a cutie.

becca said...

I can't believe he will be coming home so soon! I can't wait to see him! I want to go to England! How exciting!

Carol said...

Can we all come? Actually, it will be a blast to just be at the airport to greet you all. Can't wait to see DJ. Actually, can't wait to see you guys. It is like you are on a mission or something. . . . .we see so little of you. The shoes remind me of Michael when he came home from his mission.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun! You have a really cute blog.