CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Look at the Quilt I Made!!!


I am not a crafty person at all, but once in a while I forget. A few years ago a friend of mine showed me this quilt that she made with old jeans. I thought it was so cute, and that I could do that. I bought material about 3 years ago, and saved old jeans. I finally decided that I should get this done. It was not hard, but it was a little hard for me. Anyway, here it is, I think it turned out great, and I'm kind of pleased with myself for doing something like this. And now I have something to sit on when I'm watching the grandkids' soccer games!

6 comments:

Emily N said...

Mom- that is awesome! It was cute in my minds eye, but way cuter in reality. I don't think I "got" all of it, but now I see- and it is adorable! Way to go.

Jacob said...

I love those kinds of quilts. Jacobs aunt made one for Jake and I love it. Yours looks awesome.

PS I have not posted any pictures of my son for a while because he is suffering from horrible baby acne and although I think he is absolutely adorable, I want others to think the same. Seriously his face is covered with red. Poor little guy.

Jacob said...

Oh and this is really Kat in case you couldn't tell.

Mrs. Grigg said...

Nice job Becky! way to give in to your creative side.

Carol said...

Very impressive. Hey, I was listening to Emily and DJ's hymn arrangement CD yesterday,and again today and have been humming snatches all night. It is amazingly great. Emily's arrangements are awesome. Keep it up!

By the way, listening to the CD made me realize how much we love you guys and miss seeing you around. It's time for a get together, don't ya think?

Can't wait to see DJ again. That is so neat that you are going to pick him up.

becca said...

Awesome quilt! I want one! I saw a diaper bag sewn similar to that and I wanted it really bad. Now I want the quilt too! Nice work!