CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Waiting for #7

I am in Florida, waiting for Wendy to have my 7th grandchild. We thought she would go early, since her first was born 10 days early. But so far, no luck. Wendy has a great attitude, but is VERY ready to be a mother of 2!

While we are waiting, we are keeping busy at the zoo. They had a pony ride, which Coleman thought was very cool. He is such a sweet little boy. When he saw me at the airport, he came running to greet me. This morning, he came and "snuggled" with me. Tonight, he thanked Heavenly Father that grandma gives him hugs. Yea for grandkids! (If anyone knows how to get another here, let me know!!!)

1 comments:

Carol said...

Whatever you do, don't try drinking castor oil! (And don't bother asking why I give that advice.)