CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Home Again, Home Again!

days, and then went to pick up DJ in England. I was home for 8 days, and then went to Panama City for 17 days (I'm sure the Lewises were thrilled to get rid of me). Now, I have no trips planned, I'll be staying home for a while.

So, here are a few pictures from the last trip. This is Ruby Jane Lewis at 4 days old. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Wendy and Jesse got a BOB stroller so that she can jog with both kids in tow. We had to stop her from running at 4 days post baby.
It was great to have Emily, Sally and Alice in Panama City for a few days. Sally and Coleman loved playing in the backyard.


This is Grandma's last day...I will miss these cuties.
When I got home, I discovered that Sophie has lost both of her front teeth. I understand she swallowed one of them...I'm glad some of the grandkids are in Utah, I can get my grandma jollies somehow.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Shut-up, Becky. My only Utah connection is moving to Idaho. I will have no jollies at all. Boo- Hoo.