CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

# 8 Is On the Way!!!

Last week during our semi-annual dinner for the girls while the boys are in the priesthood session, Sophie was sitting next to me. Suddenly she blurts out, "Grandma, my mom is going to have a baby!" I was totally surprised and thrilled. Amy was not quite ready to share the news, but when you tell the kids, it is just a matter of time. We are growing at at least 1 grandchild per year, and loving it! Yea for new babies!

2006




2007




2008



2009 will be coming soon...

5 comments:

Emily said...

Teehee! Congratulations! That's a cute story. I can't wait to be a grandma sometimes...

Unknown said...

Congrats! Only 4 more and you'll be caught up with me!

Mrs. Grigg said...

wow that's totally awesome! I also love the yearly pictures, it's so fun to see them grow up!

Kat said...

How exciting. They are all beautiful.

Cicely said...

Yes! Love it!