CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

May 2010 Trip to Florida/Georgia

Yep, I got to see my cute grandkids again! Ruby has changed the most. She is so adorable, I could hardly stand it! She is very easy going (How did Wendy get that kind of luck?) I was afraid that she wouldn't like me, but she seemed just fine with me holding her.
Here's the gang at what Wendy calls "the kiddie pool". It is very shallow, and the kids love to hang out there and play in the water.
Sally is as precocious as ever. Just like Emily, no one is a stranger. She wants to make friends with anyone near by.

Alice has changed a lot since last time. She says a lot of words. But my favorite thing is that she sings! She sings the "ABC song" in tune. It is so cute. A lot of the letters are not decipherable, but every once in a while one comes out.
Coleman is a sweety. He often comes up and says, "Grandma, I love you so much!" What could be better than that?


Just a few more...



Sally is taking a ballet class. They let me come in for the last 10 minutes. It is so cute to see them dancing!
I LOVE this picture!

2 comments:

Emily N said...

Love it all! I hadn't seen that one of Sally's dance class. Way cute!! It was really SO fun!

Kat said...

Oh my heck those kids are ADORABLE! It's awesome that you go visit them just for fun.