CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Nicolichs Come To Utah!!!

I haven't even looked at any blogs for a while, because Emily was in town, and used up every minute! That's more than ok, though, I loved having most of the grandkids around for a week! Here's some pictures of some of the things we did:





This was at Wheeler Farm. Sally put her fingers in the turkey's cage, and he nipped at her. She was not pleased at that.







These were taken at the Children's Museum. The kids loved all the things to do there, even going out into the helicopter when it was snowing.

This is Sally and Cameron in the Dimple Dale Pool. Sally had purple lips, but still wanted to stay in the pool!



This is the train at the zoo. We waited in line for at least 45 minutes for that. Carson said it was the best part of the zoo.


We loved having the Nicolichs! We just wish they lived here, so we didn't have to cram everything into one week.

6 comments:

Amy said...

It was an amazing week. I can't believe we crammed that many activities in! It was great to see everyone.

Emily N said...

We had SO much fun too! I hope to come out there again soon- I'm shooting for Christmas. Keep your eyes open for any good deals.

Emily said...

It can be tiring to visit family when you live far away! Now we're moving even further! You sure have cute grandkids. I hope I get to meet Sally some day!

Kat said...

I can't wait till I came to Utah and visit this summer.

Kat said...

I mean come to Utah. Dang it now I have to do that stupid word verification thing again. I hate those.

becca said...

Wow you guys were busy! I am glad you spared a few minutes for me. I loved seeing all of you! You have beautiful grandchildren!