CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Has David gone crazy?

Some of you know about this, but I think it's worth telling. A couple of months ago, David discovered Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream. He bought a few, and we enjoyed them. Then one day, I was talking to Emily on the phone, and glanced into the outside freezer. It was filled with Ben and Jerry's...Cherry Garcia, Cinnamon Buns, Half Baked, Karamel Sutra, etc. etc. etc. I counted, and there were 30 pints!!! OK, I can keep away from things when they aren't in my house, but this is impossible. To make up for all the ice cream eating, I have added a day of workouts, and some extra running on the treadmill.

6 comments:

Emily said...

I imagine some very fun Grandma Days with a freezer like that!

becca said...

I want your freezer! I am a huge Ben & Jerry's fan! How is Dave just discovering the deliciousness that is Ben & Jerry's? I have been eating more than my share for a long time! I am in trouble! Way to go on upping the exercise to make up for it.

Unknown said...

Do the scouts know about your freezer?

Amy said...

Dad is so funny. I can't wait to see what he goes crazy on next. I'm glad we've been reaping the benefits of his splurge!

Emily N said...

I'm excited enjoy his new obsession in the very near future!

Kat said...

My favorite kind of Ben & Jerry's is everything but the.... It is the best. I am mad that I can't always find it in Ohio. Every once in a while the srote will have it. I wish I had the money to buy 30 pints.