CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hesterman Ramblings

Here's an update on our mission...we are having a great time! We have been working with the Sanchez family, and David, the father, was baptized about 3 weeks ago. He has seen huge blessings since that...his family is stronger, and he got a promotion in his job. He was able to baptize his daughter, Melanie, 2 weeks after his baptism. We got to take the family to Regional Conference at the Conference Center. They had never been to Temple Square before! What a great family! We hope to be a part of getting them sealed in the temple a year from now.
Carson started soccer! It is just like old times, going to his soccer games. The kids are so darn cute, I can hardly stand it. Carson's coach is awesome, the first game, Carson got the "Bravery Award", and the second game, I think he got the "Hustle Award". Carson is loving it! I watched him run, and he runs like DJ used to.
How fun is it being a grandma?

(Notice where the ball is, and how many of the kids are looking at it!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you in Primary! It was so good to see you there last week! You and Dave are awesome and such good examples.
I'll tell you how fun it is being a grandma - IT'S THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD!

Amy said...

I love that you're having so much success in your mission. You are making a great difference in the lives of these people. You're a great example!

Emily N said...

I love hearing about your mission. I also love seeing the pictures- you are such a great example to me. Thanks for being awesome. And I want to see Carson in some soccer action. He sure looks adorable in his uniform.

Kat said...

I bet that family just loves you guys to death. You are doing such great work. You are also such a cute grandma.

PS I can't post a picture of me on my blog yet because i'm only 15 weeks and i'm huge. I'll post a picture when it's ok to be huge.