CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Back to the South

I got a great price on a ticket to Atlanta, so I got to be with the southerners again! Emily picked me up straight from the airport in Atlanta, and we went to Florida. Sally and Coleman were so excited to see each other. The first night, we didn't get there until about 8:30 at night, and they were so keyed up, they coulnd't go to sleep. They played really well together this time, there was hardly any fighting. They loved having similar monkey jammies.
There was only one nice day, but we still got to go to the beach and enjoy the sand. Guess what? ANOTHER BIRD INCIDENT!!! A seagull came right over, an hovered just above my head. Unbelievable!

We came back to Georgia Saturday, because Emily and family had been asked to be in a live nativity scene at their Stake activity. The manger scene was in front of the ward building. It was awesome!

Last, but certainly not least, little Alice Marie was blessed by her father on Sunday. It was a beautiful blessing, and a wonderful day. What a cutie, huh?

1 comments:

Emily N said...

What adorable kids! And what a great trip. I'm SO grateful you have made the trek out here so often. It really means a lot to me and my family. I'm glad my girls have you as a grandma.