CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I Think I'll Make It!!!

My week of taking care of the Clegg kids is almost over. The first couple of days went pretty well. We made a gingerbread house, and the kids did fine at the Spanish Branch. They liked wearing the earphones (for the translator), and Cameron hardly moved the whole sacrament meeting!

tThen we had to go back to the Cleggs for all of the regular stuff. The kids were great, but I am exhausted! Cameron wakes up several times each night, so I'm now sleep deprived. It was a lot of fun, but I think I'll stick with the once-a-week stuff...It's not as tiring!




3 comments:

Carol said...

Wow, a gingerbread house AND tend the grandkids! How did you manage that? I'm impressed.

becca said...

Hey, you and my mom were doing the grandkids thing at the same time. My mom had Kat to help this time, which made it a little easier I think. How cute that you guys made a gingerbread house! And even cuter-those kids! Amy has beautiful kids. Camerons face is the sweetest thing ever!

Amy said...

Mom, you are a star! I know they ran you ragged - but we appreciate you so much! It was an amazing vacation, thanks to you!