CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Oh no,The Grandkids for a Week!!!

Amy and Rich are going away on a cruise for their 10th anniversary. So, David and I are going to watch the kids for a week. Now, I've had kids, so I should know how to do this. I know how to play with them and spoil them now that I'm a grandma, but I think I've forgotten how to do all the day-to-day stuff. Sophie is in school all day now, and Carson is in preschool 3 times a week. There will be homework, carpools,and getting to places on time, not to mention cooking dinner every night (I forgot how), and making sure Cameron gets his naps. I'm a little nervous...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I speak from experience...it's like riding a bike.

Emily N said...

It's going swimmingly, right? I hope so.

Carol said...

Hey, great picture of you and Dave.It's been awhile since I checked your blog, so maybe it's been there forever and I'm just now noticing it.