CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OK, Back to Cute Pictures...

Here are pictures of all of the grandkids, and a few adults in their Halloween costumes.
Sophie is a pretty green witch, Carson is a Power Ranger, and Cameron is a vampire. Amy tried to put his hair down into a peak, but it just curled up anyway!

Sally is a buzzy bee, Alice is a ghost, and Emily is supposed to be a witch...


Coleman is a fireman, and Wendy is a gypsy.


Last but not least, Amy and Rich went to a party dressed as Sigfried and Roy.

I looked in my front yard, and saw this beautiful mix of colors...I'm not much for scenery without people, but it is awfully pretty!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it funny how cute grandkids look even in disgusting makeup? Faces only a grandmother could love!

Emily N said...

I love how everybody looks. Halloween is so fun! Okay, about me being a witch- my face was tinted green adn earlier I did have black lips, this picture was taken later in the evening. Oh, and I love your new picture on your header- too cute!