CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Where in the World is Wendy?

Two of my girls are doing great at blogging. Do you notice one who doesn't do it?

I have badgered Wendy to do a blog forever. What's the deal? I don't know, but maybe with someone other than me, we can get her to do it. She keeps telling me that she has cute things about Coleman that she would like to put on, but just can't quite talk herself into doing it. So, if you have any words of wisdom about blogging, tips, or just a little more badgering, put it on my blog, and I will pass it on.

Meanwhile, here's Coleman when I was there. He is adorable, and needs to have some blogging on him too!

2 comments:

Emily N said...

Amen. Wendy, my dear sister. blogging is a fun easy way to let others see what's going on in your life. Especially people like your sisters or maybe your mom.It's also a good way to document your life for yourself. A modern way to journal. I say, jump on the blog boat- it's a good ride!

Unknown said...

The only thing more frustrating than no blog is no posting. I'm as guilty as anybody, I guess, but I get anxious for news - especially from my kids.