CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We Love our Grandkids!!! (and their parents too)

Whew! Emily left today, and Wendy left 2 days ago. That meant all the grandkids were together. We had a great time, and ran ourselves ragged. (I did anyway) It was so nice to have all 3 of my girls here at once!

This is at the Draper Temple Open House. It is beautiful, and we loved being there with our kids. In the Celestial Room, Sally said, "I hear Jesus."

On Wednesday, we went to the Children's Museum. The balls at the beginning, and the helicopter were the favorites.



We had both sides of the family come over Wednesday night. We figured on around 30, and had 43 people! We ran out of food, but I think everybody got something. Here are all the little kids that were there-including Danny's 2 and Julie's little guy.

We went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. Coleman loves dinosaurs, so he was in heaven.






We decided to try to get a "professional" picture. We knew it was a long shot, and we were right. Cameron cried from the beginning, and the photographer only got 3 shots before he was on the ground screaming. It's not bad, considering...


All of the kids had a sleepover, while Grandma and their mothers went and made jewelry...that left the men to watch the kids. Grandpa set them up to take this picture.

They were all asleep when we got home...good job, guys!

My brother, Terry invited us up to his place, where we swam, tubed, looked at and fed horses, played Guitar Hero in the playhouse, did an art project there, and made and ate cookies!







Baby Alice, Sally and Coleman are adorable, and I'm sad that they live so far away, but sooo happy when they come!


5 comments:

Ashly said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I'm glad you guys had some family time while they were all in town. Tell Wendy and Emily HI for me next time you talk to them.

Cicely said...

Looks way fun. I miss the children's museum.

Unknown said...

Lucky you! Every time I think I have all of my family together, somebody has to go and get pregnant and ruin everything! Seriously, I don't think we've all been together for 2 or 3 years. By the way, I must take exception to your statement at the top right of your blog. Yours are cute, but MINE are the cutest!

Emily N said...

Ahh, I miss it already. It was SO great to be out there playing and amazing to see all the grandkids together. We should do it more often, don't you think?

becca said...

What a fun time! I am glad I got to be a part of it for a minute. I think you guys are all awesome and I loved visiting with you all. I agree you should do it more often. But really I just want Emily to move back here.