CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Am So Lucky to Live in Utah!

My friend, Karen invited me to her cabin, which is near Heber. It was gorgeous up there! We spent a couple of hours snow shoeing, and enjoying the sun (which is shining brightly up there!) It made me once again grateful to live in such a beautiful place.
Notice, my tracks are the only ones...it was pristine and I got to mess it up.
This picture doesn't do it justice, but the snow had ice crystals on it, and it was glistening in the sunshine. Enlarge it, and you can see it better...incredible!

Sometimes I get tired of Utah's winters, but then I get the chance to see the beauty of it, and I realize that I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

2 comments:

Emily N said...

That looks amazing! Seriously. It looks like a frosted wonderland. I still think it's awesome you sledded with your friends the other day. You're so rad.

Amy said...

I get tired of the snow too - but it looks like you took advantage of it. That looks so fun!