CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

One More Mother's Day Remembrance

Ok, one more thing about Mother's Day...it is an amazing thing to see your kids become moms, and see what a great job they are doing. They each have so many strengths that they use as mothers.

Amy is incredibly patient. (I know she doesn't think so, but I see how she deals with them.) Her kids are very busy, but she is able to juggle all that there is to do. She gives them each time and love, and is a wonderful mom. She also is very spiritual, and does a great job of having FHE and family prayer. She even lets them help read in scripture study...Now that's patience!


Wendy makes life for Coleman fun. He is a jokester, and she lets him be what he wants to be. I love hearing their conversations, which usually have a laugh or two in them. Coleman loves to be read to, and Wendy takes lots of time for that. I wish I was there to see her, but I know she's doing a great job.


Emily is just a kid at heart. Together, Sally and she discover, read, learn, and become better. She can't quit telling us how amazing Sally is. I believe her!



Amy, Wendy, and Emily, you are all doing a fantastic job with my grandchildren. Keep up the great work! I love you.

4 comments:

Emily N said...

Aww, shucks. You're too sweet. Just remember, if you like us as mommies, remember who our model is.

Carol said...

I couldn't agree more. You've got a terrific family.

Unknown said...

I'm always amazed when I look at my own daughters and see what loving and nurturing mothers they are. I know they didn't learn it from a mean old mom like me! Thank goodness they learned it from somebody!

Amy said...

You're too nice! It's always great to hear good things though. Thanks for writing them down for us. You made my day!