CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our Tiny Vacation

David and I spent last Friday and Saturday in St. George, so that we could see the Beach Boys in concert. As many know, they are David's favorite band in the world (maybe next to Finally Friday), but not so much mine. He had a client to take, so I relented to go. There are only 2 original Beach Boys left, so really it should be "A Bunch of People singing Beach Boy Songs". David loved it anyway, and so did his client. David knew every song, even one called "The Ballad of Betsy the Car"...or something like that.


On Saturday, we went to Snow Canyon, which is spectacular!



We had a great time together. It's nice that we still like each other, even after all these years!

6 comments:

Kat said...

It looks so nice and warm. The weather over here is killing me. It's almost June and it's still cold. I hope I still like my husband in a few years. Jk I will.

Emily N said...

That's so fun sounding! I LOVE that picture of Dad running like an airplane. LOVE it.

Unknown said...

What's not to like? You two are great!

Amy said...

Weekend getaways are the best, even if they involve the Beach Boys! I can't wait until our weekend getaway to Vegas!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

I am blog hopping and found your blog on Marilyn's. I had to comment because I remember when Dave took the entire Mutual to a Beach Boys concert. That was the best YW/YM's activity- EVER!! He is so awesome. And so are you.

Carol said...

You're an inspiration to us all.