CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

My Girls

I am spending a week with my girls from the south! I went to Atlanta, went to a Braves game, and then Emily, Sally and I drove to Panama City, Florida. We have been having a great time. It is so fun to have the babies together...they are really warming up to each other. Yesterday, we went to a concert in the park. We were late, so we didn't see much, but it was a lot of fun anyway. Wendy and Emily had a "dance off" in the park. It was hilarious! Watch this for a good laugh.

6 comments:

Emily said...

They're such fun sisters! Too bad Sally was facing the other way, she missed seeing her awesome, graceful pregnant mother moooove.

Mrs. Grigg said...

nice freaking dance off! I love the excitement.

Unknown said...

I think the winner is Becky!! You were laughing so hard I thought you might choke on your churro!!

Amy said...

I am so sad I missed seeing that in person. You guys are obviously having a LOT of of fun! I wish I had their talent of not caring what people think!

Kat said...

That was awesome! Especially because Emily is Prego.

Emily N said...

Dude, that was awesome. Too bad one is dancing and one is flailing.