CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hangin' Out With the Stars

David has been doing some work with some "personalities" lately...he helps to introduce up-and-coming products by making infomercials. One of them is a company called Copperking, and they used John O'Hurley for it. He is the guy that was Mr. Peterman on "Seinfield". Anyway, because of that, we were treated to a trip to Las Vegas, complete with a fantastic 2 bedroom suite at the Bellagio, and tickets for us and Amy and Rich to "Spamalot", which John O'Hurley stars in as King Arthur. Afterward, we met with him. What better way to let everyone know than to put it on my blogspot? It was a very short trip, but we still had a lot of fun, swimming in the pool, walking the strip, and going to the Las Vegas temple.

3 comments:

Emily N said...

You lucky dogs. I want the high roller treatment sometime. Plus, you all look so hot in this picture! I can't wait to see you. I know, it'll be a while. Take care of my huubby.

Carol said...

Wow! I'm impressed!

the gray gang said...

We love Seinfield!!! I am just reading your blog for the first time!!! How fun!!!