CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Time with the Clegg Kids

Last week, Amy went to YW camp, so I had the kids during the day. Amy had warned me that it might be really hard, so I was kind of worried. But, it was great! We swam a lot, and Carson and Sophie really started doing well in the water. On Thursday, Carson swam in a triangle, from the stairs to the hot tub to me about 50 times in a row. Cameron was a perfect baby. He only cried when he wanted to be held or he was hungry, and would go down for his naps easily. I went to the dollar store before they came, and got some stuff to keep them occupied. Here's Sophie and Carson with some punching balls. Yea for grandkids!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Mom,I can't thank you enough for taking the kids last week. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at camp. It's so nice to know I can leave them with someone that loves them so much. Thanks for always being there for us!

Emily N said...

That looks fun. Sally loves watching this little video. I want to see those cuties in real life. Just five little months. Ugh. That sounds long.

becca said...

Hey, they are pretty good at that. That takes coordination! You have cute grandkids, and you are a cute grandma! Thanks for letting us come swim. Ty is still talking about it.

becca said...

Me again. I just wanted to tell you guys thanks again for letting us come swimming. Ty loved it again, and threw a mega fit when it came time to leave. Then when we got home and I was putting him to bed, he said in his prayer, "Thank you that we could go swimming at the Hestermans." I thought it was really cute, especially that he said Hesterman's. That's a big word for a 3 year old! Thank you! You guys are the GREATEST!