CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tagged Again!

OK, Amy tagged me...3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current collections/obsessions, 3 random/surprising facts about myself...
JOYS
1. The biggest joy to me is my grandchildren, as evidenced by my blog being almost completely about them. I love to hear what they say, do, think, etc. And they are so darned cute!


2. Hiking...I love to be outside, seeing the beautiful sites, and love that I get exercise while doing it.

3. Visiting different temples...Since DJ and I went to 3 temples in 3 days, I realized what a great thing that is to do. I get to travel, and do some good at the same time!
FEARS
1. Everyone knows about my fear of birds. I am sure all of them are going to come and peck at my head.
2. Claustrophobia...don't put me in a crowded room, I might freak out at any moment.
3. Getting cancer.
CURRENT COLLECTIONS/OBSESSIONS
1. Hell's Kitchen, American Idol, and So You Think You Can Dance. I know, too much tv, but I can't wait to find out what happens each week, and then to discuss with anyone who will talk about it.
2. DJ's letters...I go crazy if I don't get a letter on Tuesday mornings!
3. Exercise...I do a ridiculous amount of it...walk the dog every morning, Jazzercize 3 times a week, weight training, hiking, swimming. Funny, it doesn't look like it.
RANDOM/SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I surfed last week, and actually got up!

2. When I was a kid, I took years of organ lessons...and hated every minute of it. Don't ever tell anyone in the ward.
3. Even though I try to act tough, I am kind of a softy as I get older. I'm amazed at all the things that make me teary-eyed.
OK, I tag Marilyn, Becca and Kathryn!

5 comments:

Kat said...

OK you and me baby are going on a big long hike when I get there. I have been thinking about hiking with you for a while now. I also want to come lay out in your back yard because I am an albino. Also it does show that you work out all the time. You are one of the most in shape women I know.

Amy said...

Very insightful. I love that you love our kids so much! And happy birthday!!!!

Emily N said...

Happy Birthday Mommy!!! I also love reading all these things about you. I'm glad I get to talk to you aout your TV obssesions- hey are mine too. Even though I'm at this minute missing SYTYCD- dumb TV.

becca said...

That was fun! I forgot you were afraid of birds. I am with you on the other two fears. I want to go on a hike too. I want to come swim too. Can I?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Emily said...

Hell's Kitchen is the best! I especially like Chef Ramsey, and I think he's nicer than he acts. He knows how to judge people, and is mean to the dorks.