CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

The Cleggs Can Swim!!!



Amy and her kids come over once a week for "Grandma Day". We do lots of things, but in the summer we almost always swim. This year, Sophie and Carson have really become good swimmers. Today Sophie swam the length of the pool 6 times! Carson didn't want to be outdone, so he swam the length too. They both learned how to float on their backs today too. Cameron loves the water as well, he just walks off the side. It's so fun to see them love the water. Yea for the Clegg swimmers!

I'm sending this video to DJ, so it keeps referring to him, but I still think that it's cute.

2 comments:

Emily N said...

What great kids! I wish I could see them in person and have grandma days myself. I'm excited to see you in 6 weeks!

Amy said...

hooray for grandmas and pools! It's been so fun swimming with you this year. Thanks for all the free swimming lessons.