CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pictures from Deej

It has been just over one year since DJ has been on his mission to England, and he just sent us his 3rd set of pictures. I now have about 30! He's working hard in the mission field, and taking pictures is obviously not his biggest priority. It just made me so happy to see him, and that he is doing well and looks happy. (his hair is a little scary, but oh, well.) Here's a couple of pictures, and a video that is pretty funny. What a cute boy, huh?
This is what the people of England do for July 4th...notice the Conferedrate flag!



4 comments:

Kat said...

Cute little Deej. That video is pretty amazing for how tall he is. I will admit I was a little disgusted when he said "oh my hair" after he ate it.

Emily N said...

I got teary looking at this. He is so awesome. I miss him a lot, but there's nothing I'd rather he do right now, even hanging out with his sister. He's great.

becca said...

That is fun to see pictures of DJ! He is such an awesome kid! I can't believe it has been a year already! Crazy.

Carol said...

Reminds me of playing this game at a YW activity in the ward years ago. I was 7 months pregnant with either Becca or Kathryn and was the ONLY one who could do what DJ did in the video.

DJ looks great. We surely miss him.