CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Skye's Pictures

Amy got her pictures from Skye Johansen, and is trying to decide which she likes best...funny, I have a whole different group that I like.



Here's what Cameron was doing most of the photoshoot...I think this is hilarious, and I've got to put this picture somewhere in my house!

I think even though you can only see one eye, that this is adorable!

Grandpa thinks this is the essence of Sophie: shy, thoughtful, smart.

I was at the photoshoot, and after it was over, I thought, "If she gets anything good, I'll be a believer...well, she did a fantastic job, and I believe in Skye!

6 comments:

Kat said...

I love sky. I think she does a great job. Becca's kids cried too and she still got great pictures. I love love love the one of Cameron crying in the bowl. I was laughing so hard. Amy has such beautiful kids. I was also laughing at your comment on my blog about DJ. Poor kid. I'd say he is doing alright now though too.

Unknown said...

What beautiful photos, but then she had some awfully beautiful subjects! We miss you guys!!

Emily N said...

So stinkin' cute. I want to get pictures done now.

Amy said...

I like the pictures you chose. You'll have to come see the ones I framed yesterday.

becca said...

I knew she would get good ones! She is amazing! Some day I will take out a second mortgage and go have her take pictures for me again. Ha ha! Amy's kids are beautiful!

Carol said...

Pretty tough to decide which is best. They are all so good. But then, it would be hard not to have a great picture with such beautiful models.