CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Promontory Point with the Cleggs and Terry





My brother, Terry invited us and the Cleggs to his luxury gated community on Saturday. The kids got to pet a horse, hold a bunny, do crafts, go tubing, and swim in an indoor/outdoor pool, all in one afternoon! We were all brave, and went outside swimming, while it was snowing on us! Sophie said it was the best day she had ever had in her life. Thanks to my brother for giving us a great day!

4 comments:

Kat said...

I didn't know you had a blog. Thanks for leaving a comment on mine so that I could find yours. I miss you sooooooo much. I was thinking about you the other day. Your grandkids are so dang cute. I am excited to look at your blog now.

Emily N said...

Looks like an awesome day. Days like that make me really wish I could be in on them. Sigh.

Unknown said...

Amy's kids are adorable! Grandkids are the greatest - especially when they drive their parent insane! Payback time!!

You're on my list!!

Kristen said...

welcome to the blogging world. (this is kristen..amy's sister-n-law) i have gotten amy addicted..yes it's my fault. but i am glad that your family is doing it..it's a great way to keep in touch!