CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Other Grandkids

Sally had her 2nd birthday while I was here, on the 13th. We had a party in the park with the Lewises. Sally loved the cake, she kept calling it "Happy cake". She is such a cutie, it has been so fun to be with her. She just plops herself on my lap when she wants to read a story.


Coleman came for the weekend, it wasn't long enough, but it was so great to have the Lewises here. Coleman is obsessed with dinosaurs, and knows then name of lots of them. Listen to this:


Coleman and Sally did pretty well together, considering that they are both 2-year-olds! On the first day, they were so excited to be with each other. Here's them together.



It's so fun to be with the southern grandkids! I love, love, love them all!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute little buggers!

Amy said...

That is cuteness galore! I think Coleman looks a lot like Cameron (except the coloring of course). I'm sad I'm not there with you!

Emily N said...

What cuties! i miss you TONS already. I wish we lived near. i'm tearing up right now. It was SO god to be with you. Thank you again for ALL you did. I know it was tons and tons.

Julie said...

So, so cute! I am sure tha tyou had a great time.

the gray gang said...

Your grandkids are darling!!! I love to see them! I am truly sorry about the birds... :)